themysterybloggers

Howdy! I'm the Cow Girl Sleuther, I ride around on my trusty steed and on buses too, thinking about mysteries and my mystery heroes.

And I'm Missy Marple - I love a good old fashioned mystery accompanied by a nice cup of tea. Get yr freak on and solve some mysteries with us!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Tommy and Tuppence!

You can't beat a bit of Tommy and Tuppence on TV, can you? They happily work together as a crime-fighting duo, looking fabulous in their 20s garb (aided by the 80s soft-focus production!)
Tommy and Tuppence are a unique husband and wife team - getting into scrapes together. Its a genuine partnership with both being equal in the fight against crime. It's all so refreshing compared to more 'modern' crime-fighting dramas where you need to come from a dysfunctional family background - divorced, moody etc etc...(Cracker, Morse, Vincent, Frost blah blah blah...)
Plus I love the clothes!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Clapton Pond Cast said...

I agree take Ina Rankin's Rebus - the bloke's like a bull in a china shop. Imagine him on the orient express? He'd have thrown himself off atfter encountering Mrs Hubbard for a start!

"H for Harriet, H for Hubbard, but it is not by handkerchief!"

4:50 AM  
Blogger The Clapton Pond Cast said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Stinks said...

BONG!!!! you saw Derek Jacobi!!!
Oh my word! That is an excellent sleuther-spotter result. I once saw Sgt Troy from Midsummer Murders but that's really not in the same class as Cadfael. BONG!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home