themysterybloggers

Howdy! I'm the Cow Girl Sleuther, I ride around on my trusty steed and on buses too, thinking about mysteries and my mystery heroes.

And I'm Missy Marple - I love a good old fashioned mystery accompanied by a nice cup of tea. Get yr freak on and solve some mysteries with us!

Monday, July 24, 2006

By Timothy! Paul Temple's back!

Thank heavens for BBC7 and its resurrection of classic radio crime capers! I've been getting really into the Lord Peter Wimsey Mysteries and Paul Temple's crime-fighting efforts, usually concerning opium-smuggling and hood-winking a glamorous flapper. I love the heros' cut glass accents and the 'go'r blimey gov' of their lower class side-kicks. Rest-assured it all ends up fine and dandy in the end. Rescue a few more of these long-lost programmes from the vaults BBC7 - they are simply spiffing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home