themysterybloggers

Howdy! I'm the Cow Girl Sleuther, I ride around on my trusty steed and on buses too, thinking about mysteries and my mystery heroes.

And I'm Missy Marple - I love a good old fashioned mystery accompanied by a nice cup of tea. Get yr freak on and solve some mysteries with us!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Moonstone Mystery
Hey there mystery gang!
There's a fab serial of Wilkie Collin's 'The Moonstone' this week on BBC7. I think mysteries in the 21st Century really are lacking cursed gemstones. What's happened to them all?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stinks said...

PHEW! YOu'll be relieved to know that thanks to a re-enactment of the theft aided by a strong dosing of Laudenam and the assistance of a street urchin, the Moonstone was found safe and sound! A classic!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home