themysterybloggers

Howdy! I'm the Cow Girl Sleuther, I ride around on my trusty steed and on buses too, thinking about mysteries and my mystery heroes.

And I'm Missy Marple - I love a good old fashioned mystery accompanied by a nice cup of tea. Get yr freak on and solve some mysteries with us!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006


BONG!!!
WHO NEEDS FORENSICS WHEN CADFAEL'S ABOUT?

Why are TV producers wasting their time producing endlessly tiresome forensic dramas? Waking the Dead, Silent Witness... yawn yawn? We all know science is not a substitute for a good mystery-solving mind!
Cadfael, for instance, needs no microscopes or body-fluid samples. He simply gets the job done through careful deduction (the vital clue usually involves a rare herb found under the victim's fingernail). Before you know it - BONG! - that crafty medieval monk has solved the crime and they can return to the monastry ready for matins and a nice cup of mead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

mmm.... meeaaadddddd....

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home